• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Christmas party fatties

barney1023

Joined Nov 28, 2013
A tur-duck-en fattie with sun dried tomato cheese a turkey and duck fattie with havarti cheese and two turkey stuffed with peppers and onions and some chicken breasts with cajun power sauce and Tony c's on some gonna be a feast tonight.

barney1023

Joined Nov 28, 2013
Everyone loved them but I think I cooked them a little long the turkey wasn't real bad dry but not as juicy as I expected it to be. But the duck was an interesting flavor in them. All in all I was well pleased.

bigr314

Meat Mopper
Joined Jun 4, 2011
Looks good. That's what is good about fatties,anything goes. I love em. 

hazzo

Joined Apr 4, 2013
View media item 280910
I did a New Year's Eve Party Fatty and 100 wing drumettes. Fatty was 3 lbs venison, 4 lbs bob evans regular sausage, 2 lbs bacon weave outside, filled with a layer of sauted sweet onion, jalapenos, poblano pepper, tiger sauce, and well seasoned with dry rub and black pepper. 

barney1023

Joined Nov 28, 2013
Dang that's a big fattie I think I see a big fattie challenge brewing lol just kidding my smoker ain't big enough.

timberjet

Master of the Pit
Joined Jan 29, 2010

View media item 280910
I did a New Year's Eve Party Fatty and 100 wing drumettes. Fatty was 3 lbs venison, 4 lbs bob evans regular sausage, 2 lbs bacon weave outside, filled with a layer of sauted sweet onion, jalapenos, poblano pepper, tiger sauce, and well seasoned with dry rub and black pepper. 
Dude, that is just awesome!

leah elisheva

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 19, 2013
That is astounding! Amazing! Your guests must have all been in awe!!! Way to go! Cheers! - Leah

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.