Christmas Exchange

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Do you want to do a gift exchange?

• Yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sounds like a great idea! Count me in. Though I would prefer to have someone in CONUS. I don't wish to have the cost of shipping overseas.

Last edited:
Reactions: fivetricks
Ok so I am going to pair everyone up on the 10th and pm you guys so be on the look out. If you haven't sent me a PM yet please do.

Oh.. you need to try the cheese from Williams cheese. It's all made in the shop there . They use the original Pinconning recipe from the 1900s . Good stuff.. They have a cow in front of the shop. Haha..
IMG_20181206_202845.png

https://williamscheese.com

I actually have 5 lbs of Williams taking a 3 month nap after smoking. Should be ready by Christmas :-)

I've actually already made my exchange purchase. Features another big Michigan product

I have paired everyone that I had on the list up together. If you didn't receive a message from me then please let me know ASAP.

Merry Christmas

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky