Christmas Exchange

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Do you want to do a gift exchange?

• Yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
christmas-tree-near-fireplace_0.jpg
We have done this in the past where members who were interested got together and exchanged gifts with each other.

The way it would work is that you would have a dollar limit say $20 bucks. Everyone who wanted to do it would be randomly paired then would exchange. The gifts are usually things that can only be purchased local to the member. Sometimes they were homemade things like rub or maple syrup.

Would anyone be interested in doing this?

Edited: If you voted yes then PM/Inbox me a message and ill add you to the list and will randomly pick people to exchange with each other.

Brian

Last edited:
Reactions: bvbull200
I sure am :) I think it's one of the neater parts of a group like this is every one lives in different places so our local stuff is always different!

So since there is a decent enough group then anyone that wants to be in it send me a PM. We will then randomly assign pairs and ill PM each pair and they can exchange addresses and all.

Does that sound good to everyone?

If so the deadline will be Dec10th to get me your information that way there is enough time for packages to be put together and shipped.

Thanks

Brian

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky