Christmas Dinner at The Bear Den

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice holiday spread, Sir! Glad to hear the Mrs. is recovering well. :-)

Is that a light-up Eagles sweater I see?

Another fine looking Bear Den meal. Like the color of that beef that's my kind of meat rare and rarer. Not into the sv thing yet seem like it takes a long time but then again so does smoking large pieces.

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That looks good as always Bear.

Thank You Much, Link!!

Bear

Great share. Thank you. I just got my SV for X-Mas based on one of your old posts so I'm hot on your tail!!!

Cheers to new hips too!

Looks great as always only see one thing wrong ----------- Where is my place setting ???

Nice job buddy Merry Christmas and a happy new year

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
Sorry---I can't drive that far any more!!!
Thanks for the Like, and Happy New Year to you & Yours too!!

Bear

Looks great Bear! Did my first “Chuck” this weekend. Tasty but not as tender as I had hoped. Glad to hear Mrs Bear is doing well after her hip surgery. Wishing you and your family the best in 2018.

Weedeater

Thank You Weedeater!!
How big was yours. If it was bigger than the ones I did, it might have needed another hour or two. Maybe 23 or 24 hours.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Spot on Bear and POINT for you sir. I've found 130/20 to be my sweet spot, but that's with a smoke/sear finish.

Hope Mrs. Bear is doing well in her recovery. Peace to you both!

Good to see you are taking good care of Mrs. Bear she wore those hips out taking care of you all these 50 years. :D

Warren

Yup---We sure did our share of Slow Dancing!!
At our Son's Wedding they announced "Years Married", beginning with 5 years. As they got to your number of years married, you sat down. We were the last couple dancing, beating out my Older Brother & his Wife, and my Older Sister & her Husband.

Bear

Nice holiday spread, Sir! Glad to hear the Mrs. is recovering well. :)

Is that a light-up Eagles sweater I see?

Thank You Dictator!
Good Eye---That's Bear Jr in his Eagles sweater.

Bear

Spot on Bear and POINT for you sir. I've found 130/20 to be my sweet spot, but that's with a smoke/sear finish.

Hope Mrs. Bear is doing well in her recovery. Peace to you both!

Thank You Troutman!!

And Thanks for the Like.

And have a Great New Year!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky