Christening Our New CCSV24, Brisket & Butt Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
How do you like the Camp Chef?
I only have one cook on it so far but this is what I think right now.

Price: Good

Build: Decent materials and construction.

Pros: Price, size of cooking space, overall build quality, NG compatible, easy to use, held temp well, heats very fast, decent wood/ water pans.

Cons: Needs a safe/no burn door handle, no gasket around door/leaks smoke heavily around door, burner blew out four times during first cook/needs protection from wind, vents not able to be fully closed, could use a real chimney with rain protection, should have wheels.

Mods I foresee: Door gasket, enclosing three sides with sheet metal to prevent burner blowouts, a side table, wheels, chimney with rain cap, fully closing vents.

Last edited:
Reactions: garvinque
Awesome cook CR, very nice ! Thumbs Up Looks real tasty !
Thank you, thank you very much.
:Looks-Great: :points: How do you like the Camp Chef?
Loving the CCSV24... Thanks for the Point.
Everything looks absolutely delicious!

Point!

Al
And it was... Delicious that is.
Thanks for the Point.
Great smoke. Great food. Great qview. Great thread. Other than that there isn't much to see here.

Point!

Disco
Thanks Disco, for the compliments and Point.
Tasty looking smoke! Love the toasted buns!
Toasted buns are a must, thanks.
Very nice indeed! That brisket looks amazing!
Thanks Buzzard, it was a good brisket.
Great job! "Points" for the brisket and the butt! Great Qview.

Mike
Appreciate the compliments, and points too.
Beautiful cook. Well done. Points for sure
Thanks, appreciate it... And the Point too.
Looks tasty!
It was, thanks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky