Chops, beans and rice

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
Sup All,

Just some broiled chops, green beans in butter and brown sugar and Spanish rice with green chiles. Chops got ps prime time and ps bbq general. 😋
20230330_194727.jpg
20230330_194752.jpg

I'd have no problem tearing into that plate. Good job!

Hard to find different things as theirs only two of us. I had gotten 5 lbs of pork chops from wildfork. Man those things were fabulous and way cheaper than in the store. half the time I got crappy bone in sirloins.

I'd hit that in a heartbeat, looks delish! I been cutting my chops from a whole boneless pork loin, $1.69lb. Hit them with the Jaccard, egg dip and bread crumbs, fry up in some olive oil. Kind of different but goes great with applesauce. RAY

Reactions: negolien
Looks pretty tasty from here. Those chops look perfectly seasoned and what's not to love about fresh green beans? Nice plate.

Robert

• Love
Reactions: negolien
I'd hit that in a heartbeat, looks delish! I been cutting my chops from a whole boneless pork loin, $1.69lb. Hit them with the Jaccard, egg dip and bread crumbs, fry up in some olive oil. Kind of different but goes great with applesauce. RAY

Yup I didn't batter them this time but I did Jaccard after reading your last post on a pork chops cook. I have to say I like em broiled more than pan fried for some reason. The Butter and Brown sugar green beans were fabulous I have to say.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky