Chocolate Banana Puddin' ~ Foamheart

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

foamheart

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
I was making a nana puddin thinking how wonder it would be for breakfast and my mind wandered. Hmmmmm..... I would what it would be like with a chocolate custard vice a vanilla one. I'll bring back a picture in the AM after a bowl full and give you my opinion. But its lookin pretty now!

IMG_9394.JPG

Ya know, none of my family ever put a meringue on banana pudding. Generally I save the whites and make meringue kisses for baby sister, her favorite. This time it just fell on top of the bowl so the dishes could be washed.....LOL

I'll not forget to get a picture tomorrow morning. This stuff ruins good sweet tea, I don't guess it will do that to coffee, do you? I guess I could drink milk.

Now you got me wanting banana and bread pudding. Might as well add in the peach crisp, fig and black berry pie.
Nice job on that mile high meringue! Yea, I had to Google that one to get the spelling right. :emoji_laughing:

Reactions: indaswamp
pssst...........................it's crawfish season too......
Yep. It's that time of year when the oak trees leaf out and the Azaleas and camellias start blooming. The best time to ride the street cars and visit City Park and Audubon Zoo. I still miss drinking beer while makin groceries at Schwegmann's.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky