• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Chocolate Banana Puddin' ~ Foamheart

foamheart

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 4, 2013
I was making a nana puddin thinking how wonder it would be for breakfast and my mind wandered. Hmmmmm..... I would what it would be like with a chocolate custard vice a vanilla one. I'll bring back a picture in the AM after a bowl full and give you my opinion. But its lookin pretty now!

IMG_9394.JPG

Ya know, none of my family ever put a meringue on banana pudding. Generally I save the whites and make meringue kisses for baby sister, her favorite. This time it just fell on top of the bowl so the dishes could be washed.....LOL

I'll not forget to get a picture tomorrow morning. This stuff ruins good sweet tea, I don't guess it will do that to coffee, do you? I guess I could drink milk.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014
Now that is pretty,I never made a meringue what time is the cutting
Richie

darwin101

Meat Mopper
Joined Jun 16, 2013
Now you got me wanting banana and bread pudding. Might as well add in the peach crisp, fig and black berry pie.
Nice job on that mile high meringue! Yea, I had to Google that one to get the spelling right. :emoji_laughing:

indaswamp

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 27, 2017
pssst...........................it's crawfish season too......

darwin101

Meat Mopper
Joined Jun 16, 2013
pssst...........................it's crawfish season too......
Yep. It's that time of year when the oak trees leaf out and the Azaleas and camellias start blooming. The best time to ride the street cars and visit City Park and Audubon Zoo. I still miss drinking beer while makin groceries at Schwegmann's.

kit s

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Sep 2, 2017
Just gained a few pounds just looking at the picture Mr F heart. And then Swamp mentioned the mud dogs...Gotta go eat something now for sure.
kit

indaswamp

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 27, 2017
kit s kit s .....LOL!

darwin101 darwin101 .... early spring here....oaks are dropping catkins and the camellias are dropping dead flowers already...

81* here 2 days ago...

kit s

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Sep 2, 2017
Scarfed some Junk food. Thanks again Foam and Swamp...though don't have the mud dogs this area...well not like back your guys way, guess I will just make something with shrimp.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks