1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Chocolate Banana Puddin' ~ Foamheart

Discussion in 'Desserts' started by foamheart, Jan 11, 2019.

1. foamheart

foamheart Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I was making a nana puddin thinking how wonder it would be for breakfast and my mind wandered. Hmmmmm..... I would what it would be like with a chocolate custard vice a vanilla one. I'll bring back a picture in the AM after a bowl full and give you my opinion. But its lookin pretty now!

IMG_9394.JPG

Ya know, none of my family ever put a meringue on banana pudding. Generally I save the whites and make meringue kisses for baby sister, her favorite. This time it just fell on top of the bowl so the dishes could be washed.....LOL

I'll not forget to get a picture tomorrow morning. This stuff ruins good sweet tea, I don't guess it will do that to coffee, do you? I guess I could drink milk.

indaswamp, tropics and yankee2bbq like this.
  2. yankee2bbq

yankee2bbq Master of the Pit

Ohh myyyy!!!
    That’s what I’m talking about!!

3. tropics

tropics Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Now that is pretty,I never made a meringue what time is the cutting
    Richie

4. crazymoon

crazymoon Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Foam, Looks deliciuos!

5. darwin101

darwin101 Meat Mopper

Now you got me wanting banana and bread pudding. Might as well add in the peach crisp, fig and black berry pie.
    Nice job on that mile high meringue! Yea, I had to Google that one to get the spelling right. :emoji_laughing:

indaswamp likes this.
  6. indaswamp

indaswamp Master of the Pit OTBS Member

LOL!! Nothing like a home sick Coonass!!!!! LOL!!!!

7. indaswamp

pssst...........................it's crawfish season too......

kit s likes this.
  8. darwin101

darwin101 Meat Mopper

Yep. It's that time of year when the oak trees leaf out and the Azaleas and camellias start blooming. The best time to ride the street cars and visit City Park and Audubon Zoo. I still miss drinking beer while makin groceries at Schwegmann's.

9. Just gained a few pounds just looking at the picture Mr F heart. And then Swamp mentioned the mud dogs...Gotta go eat something now for sure.
    kit

10. indaswamp

@kit s.....LOL!

@darwin101 .... early spring here....oaks are dropping catkins and the camellias are dropping dead flowers already...

81* here 2 days ago...

11. Scarfed some Junk food. Thanks again Foam and Swamp...though don't have the mud dogs this area...well not like back your guys way, guess I will just make something with shrimp.