Chilli's Baby Back Ribs Recipe

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks Switz, I agree with Bear and Alblancher on this.   

We appreciate your kindness on providing the link. It was intended as a gift to benefit many, and I thank you for that.

I am certain that no disrespect was actually intended, but understand that was not what appeared to happen. 

Also, some of us are pretty crusty, and I (for one) am pretty opinionated.

I intend to use the manners my mom tried to instill in my thick cranium.

Any information is valuable to someone here, and I enjoy viewing all sorts of info from many different sources.  Then I can make my own opinion. 

Please give us another chance, and hopefully we will benefit from your knowledge.

Hey folks, it's all good on this end.  I appreciate the pride you all take in your BBQ.  I know it is a passion for sure.  Have a great holiday to all and your families.

steve

This post has gone around the world and back. I am one of those folks that tries not to eat out if it's something i can make at home.

But, If i didn't know how to make good ribs ,chilli's are pretty good for take out.

Thanks for the link Steve.  I like Chili's ribs and sauce.  I will try this sauce on my ribs!   Kinda 

interesting to me that they use liquid smoke and a smoker.

You know what, ever since Chili's changed their rib recipe and included actually smoking them, they are, in my opinion decent. I know we can make better ribs at the house, but for a chain, they aren't bad. I would suggest to someone that hasn't had them in the last 3 or 4 years to try them. You might actually like them.

I have a whole receipe book of resturant recepies anything from wendys frosty to Red lobster garlic biscuits, fridays jack daniels sauce, its about 800 recepies. On the rib note, I think that smoke bones ribs are the best bought ribs, in the south anyway. I can e-mail that recepie book if you interested.

c77cb849_smokybones.jpg
These are smoky bones ribs!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky