Chile lime fajitas and charro beans

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ok... its settled. IM A FAN!
20210729_180138.jpg

I'm sitting here like it's the campfire beans scene from Blazing Saddles! 💨🤠

• Haha
Reactions: jcam222 and bauchjw
what are the tortilla you are using and the other red cup thing?
The tortillas are low carb from a local keto store. 3 net carbs. The cup I make from cheddar. Make a circle of cheddar on parchment paper on a pan. Bake at 400F until the edges begin to brown. As it cools a little drape it over a ramekin or bowl. It will harden in that position. I use that same process to make to taco shells , drape over a rod or enchilada by rolling with fillings while it’s still hot. Takes a bit of practice.

Reactions: millerbuilds
I have followed this recipe with chili lime chicken (need to do the beef) and it is awesome. I have done the beans a bunch of times in various forms and have never had a complaint....only empty plates.

jcam222 jcam222 is an great contributor here especially keto stuff. I have incorporated many aspects of his cooks into mine...Thank you!

Reactions: jcam222
I have followed this recipe with chili lime chicken (need to do the beef) and it is awesome. I have done the beans a bunch of times in various forms and have never had a complaint....only empty plates.

jcam222 jcam222 is an great contributor here especially keto stuff. I have incorporated many aspects of his cooks into mine...Thank you!
Thanks so much for the kind words. It’s really the ultimate compliment if others enjoy

I have the stuff now. Thought about cooking some beans but just use the canned. Could not afford that paste but got some Gran Luchito Mexican Chipotle Chili Paste that should work.

I have the stuff now. Thought about cooking some beans but just use the canned. Could not afford that paste but got some Gran Luchito Mexican Chipotle Chili Paste that should work.
I think y’all have me making some this weekend now too lol. You can easily sub in just chipotle in adobo puréed too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky