Chicken Tenders in my AirFryer 360

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Chicken Tenders in my AirFryer 360

Found a 2+ pound pack of Chicken Tenders lurking in my Freezer.
Hmmm, gotta try them in my AirFryer 360!!

So I got My “Mrs Bear” out & put it to work!!
She’s my Oldest Toy, and She still works Great, especially at Breading Fish & Chicken Parts!
So she Breaded all the Tenders & put them in the Fridge for a few hours.

Then I took over, and packed them all in the Fry Basket. It was a tight fit, but it was all on one layer. They separated once they began heating & shrinking a little.
I sprayed a little Olive Oil on the top sides, and set it at 350° for 30 minutes.

Note: I’ve learned to set it for longer than it takes, because if you let the time run out, before it’s done, when you start it again it goes into preheat again. If you set it with extra time, you can just pause the cooking, and then continue cooking where you left off, without adding any "Preheat" time.

Anyway I checked the Internals after 20 minutes, and they were all 180° or higher.
I pulled them, and they were all awesome. Both sides were done nicely, without flipping them, All nice & Juicy too!

Mrs Bear added our usual Poultry sides of Mashed Taters with "Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup" for Gravy, and Peas.

Then the second night I had leftover Tenders & Fries, with some Cocktail Sauce.

And the for the third night, I cut the little bit of leftover Tenders into medallions, heated them, and added some Cocktail Sauce.
I was still hungry, so I had a quick Grilled Cheese too.

It All turned out Great again with my newest AirFryer.

Thanks for stopping by,

Bear

Breading the Tenders:
IMG_3734.jpg

My Breader is doing a Great Job!!
IMG_3733.jpg

Glad I got them all in:
IMG_3735.jpg

In they go. Baking Pan under the basket to catch crumbs & Drippings:
IMG_3736.jpg

As you can see, Set @ 350° for 30 minutes:
IMG_3737.jpg

All at 180° or better. AWESOME!:
IMG_3738.jpg

Bear's First Night's Supper:
IMG_3741.jpg

Bear's Second Night's Supper:
IMG_3743.jpg

Part of Bear's Third Night's Supper:
IMG_3745.jpg

Last edited:
Nice very nice Bear. I like a good hot sauce with tenders sort of like a boneless wing.

Point for sure
Chris

Man those look great . The Mrs. could win a breading contest . Nice meal .
That last picture makes me want to hold hands a sing Kumbaya around the camp fire .

You put chicken noodle soup over mashed potatoes? Might have to try it.

No not noodles---"Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup". I'll fix that--I was being Lazy.
LOL---We've been using that for Gravy, when we have Chicken for at least 20 years now. Give it a try---It really fits!

Bear

All looks excellent. Haven't tried the soup deal for gravey either, sounds good.
Bear I know you mentioned before how hot the outside of fryer gets, but have you noticed any discoloration of countertop, backwall, or anything? Do you pull out away from wall some when using?
Lot of different uses instead of starting the big convection oven, that's for sure.

Heck yeah, cream of chicken gravy. Well known food service thing, especially schools. We do that here. I also like over rice. We sometimes change it up and use the mushroom.

All looks excellent. Haven't tried the soup deal for gravey either, sounds good.
Bear I know you mentioned before how hot the outside of fryer gets, but have you noticed any discoloration of countertop, backwall, or anything? Do you pull out away from wall some when using?
Lot of different uses instead of starting the big convection oven, that's for sure.

Thank You Rider!
No discoloration.
I do pull it away from back wall, but I did that with my old Toaster ovens, and my Toaster, my SV, and my Small "Power AirFryer" too.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Heck yeah, cream of chicken gravy. Well known food service thing, especially schools. We do that here. I also like over rice. We sometimes change it up and use the mushroom.

Thank You Sam!!
We usually use the Mushroom Soup on Beef stuff, like Meatloaf, but we use the Cream of Chicken when we are having Chicken.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Man those look great . The Mrs. could win a breading contest . Nice meal .
That last picture makes me want to hold hands a sing Kumbaya around the camp fire .

Thank You Rich!!
You like that "Sing around that Campfire thing, huh?"
Yup, Mrs Bear has good breading hands---Not big clumsy ones, like mine.:emoji_disappointed:

Bear

Looks great Bear! My wife keeps begging for an air fryer I think I might just have to give in. You make all this stuff look great

Thank You John!!
It takes awhile to learn the best way to use the controls, but I'm Liking it.

Bear

What can you say I mean that Bear is always hitting them out of the park Think he's a relative of Yogi Bear the home run king of NY Yankees.

Warren

What can you say I mean that Bear is always hitting them out of the park Think he's a relative of Yogi Bear the home run king of NY Yankees.

Warren

Thank You Warren (Boo-Boo Bear) !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky