Chicken tacos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
Got some Fiesta seasoning from. Lanes. God I love tacos 🌮 😋
20230126_222227.jpg

getting kinda attached to lanes they got some good rubs and spices. The fiesta seasoning sample pack came with my granulated honey, garlic powder and 50/50 salt pepper.

Now I'm with Robert ( tx smoker tx smoker ) I like a lot of meat on mine. And those taco boats he posted yesterday would be perfect for this!
Those are some good looking tacos and now I'm craving tacos. And I'm rethinking my grocery order to add to it.

Jim

Reactions: negolien
Those look pretty tasty. I'd want more chicken on mine though :emoji_laughing: I'm all about the meats first and everything else is secondary.

Robert

That's the problem I have I 100% over stuff tacos and burritos lol. I made an effort NOT to overstuff those but it was hard.

That's the problem I have I 100% over stuff tacos and burritos lol. I made an effort NOT to overstuff those but it was hard.
Ok, that makes sense and I can relate because I tend to do the exact same thing. As often as not I wind up finishing my tacos with a fork :emoji_laughing:

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: negolien
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky