Chicken Parmesan

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nothing wrong with that! I did a lot of rabbit hunting growing up . I've had several beagles over the years. Something I always enjoyed doing. Coyotes and hawks have got our rabbit counts way down so not like it used to be. I raised domestic rabbits for a while too and I need to start back up. Domestic rabbit is really good meat and a really healthy protein. It was fun raising them.

Boy howdy Travis, a tossup as to what's cuter, your little boy or those pups. I guess we have to give it to your son! There was a time a million years ago when I lived on a 2000 acre farm in the valley while doing a remo for the owner. One day a guy pulled up with a dozen beagles in the back of a pickup and asked if he could hunt some rabbits in the beets and cotton. I climbed up on the roof of our house and watched, it was like a video game gone wild, made us laugh out loud. RAY

Boy howdy Travis, a tossup as to what's cuter, your little boy or those pups. I guess we have to give it to your son! There was a time a million years ago when I lived on a 2000 acre farm in the valley while doing a remo for the owner. One day a guy pulled up with a dozen beagles in the back of a pickup and asked if he could hunt some rabbits in the beets and cotton. I climbed up on the roof of our house and watched, it was like a video game gone wild, made us laugh out loud. RAY
Lol. That would have been cool to watch! One things for sure...rabbit hunting and rabbit hunting with dogs are two completely different things. Nothing like it thats for sure!

Reactions: GATOR240
Lol. That would have been cool to watch! One things for sure...rabbit hunting and rabbit hunting with dogs are two completely different things. Nothing like it thats for sure!

At the ranch my partner and I hog and deer hunted for 15 years I used to ride with my RWS 350 Mag air rifle in the jeep. We used to shoot ground squirrels for fun and cottontail bunnies for the Weber. RAY

Reactions: Sowsage
It's a straight forward process Richie, easy to make and hard to go wrong. Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it. RAY

Thank you for the Like @crazymoon , I truly do appreciate it. RAY

I keep thinking the oil might help lubricate my old bones a bit Chris, got to admit, doesn't seem to be working real well. Thanks for the Like, I do appreciate it. RAY
sawhorseray sawhorseray Thank you again I made it last night with a breast we had in the freezer.
Richie

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky