Chicken Marsala

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice! I like the looks of that sauce. I wonder how it would be on Pork Loin Chops.
By the way, thanks for the heads up about salt in cooking wine.
I've been using it in my Italian sausages and it never occurred to me that it had salt in it.
I checked my bottle and sure enough, right on the front label, 1.5% salt added. That's a lot. Dammit!

Think I got the only bottle dry Marsala in town!

20211016_111006.jpg

Nice! I like the looks of that sauce. I wonder how it would be on Pork Loin Chops.
By the way, thanks for the heads up about salt in cooking wine.
I've been using it in my Italian sausages and it never occurred to me that it had salt in it.
I checked my bottle and sure enough, right on the front label, 1.5% salt added. That's a lot. Dammit!

Thanks! I've used this sauce on chicken and beef. Never tried it on pork. Bet it would be good though.
Yeah, that is allot of salt. I don't buy cooking wines for another reason. They tend to be a lower quality product.
Plus, if I'm cooking with wine. You can bet I'm a drinking it too!

Excellent! I must show this to my sister, she makes it when she comes to visit.
Yours looks quite different than hers....
Thanks!

Very nice work! I love the whole fry thing!!! That’s awesome right there!
Thank you!

Dang , what am I going to do with this big bowl full of 21 cups of milk and an egg???? Hahah just kidding Steve. Looks fantastic!!
Lol! Thanks Jeff!

Looks great . I don't do mushrooms , but my son makes a good mushroom sauce .
He forced me to try it . I liked it .
I'll have to show him this so he can make it .
Thanks!

Looks delicious, think this has to get bookmarked :emoji_wink: , thanks !
Thanks!

Great looking plate Steve, I'd be all over that dish in a heartbeat, big Like! RAY
Thanks Ray!

Ooooh! Ya got my mouth watering Steve! First time seeing chicken marsala made with beef stock-bet that made the sauce richer. Also-first time seeing Marsala served with French Fries too....mind bender for sure....It's like an Italian poutine! Like!

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
Ooooh! Ya got my mouth watering Steve! First time seeing chicken marsala made with beef stock-bet that made the sauce richer. Also-first time seeing Marsala served with French Fries too....mind bender for sure....It's like an Italian poutine! Like!

Thanks! It is different. And richer. But really works with the bird. I was going to do baby taters. But the bag I had didn't look good. So the fries had to do. And it was delicious with the sauce on them.

Reactions: indaswamp
Looks great. Been awhile since I made Chicken Marsala...JJ

Steve, this was actually on my list of things to cook last week and things came up so I didn't do it. It's back on the list again for maybe next week. Yours looks fantastic!!

That looks great Steve, real nice looking plate of food. And with fries and the sauce outstanding

But I am not sure , what you mean by jerky board

David
There are several versions and brands, but something like this...
1634468618327.png

They're used to slice meat thin for jerky. An interweb search for "Jerky Board and Knife" will turn up plenty of options...

There are several versions and brands, but something like this...
View attachment 513617

They're used to slice meat thin for jerky. An interweb search for "Jerky Board and Knife" will turn up plenty of options...
Yup. Gonna Smoke Gonna Smoke got you covered. These boards are great for cutting different things into even slices.

Thanks Guys

I have never seen this , what a great tool
Saves me using 2 wooden spoons as a guide , lol
I see one in my future

David

Dang, That looks amazing! Great work, had to taste as good as it looked! Thanks for the recipe too, will definitely be trying that!!!!! Big like for sure🏆

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky