Chicken , beans and ABT’s

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
Straight American cook today to celebrate Memorial Day. Beer can style chicken rubbed with my sugar free sweet heat and smoked with pear and hickory wood mix. Jalapeños with a cream cheese / cheddar / sausage stuffing wrapped in bacon and smoked. Lastly my Keto Cowboy beans in the smoker with the jalapeños dripping on them. Red , White and Blue smokey American comfort food.
F38134AE-3871-4782-A154-1CFBFC10DE6F.jpeg
9BA4E310-AB24-4A0C-9F2A-22FD84F17BA7.jpeg
270506BE-7DDD-4BA5-A16D-E84E1AB11635.jpeg
47A5DE58-6598-40A5-8CF5-7263EBCE5584.jpeg

Wow Jeff. Even your "simple" meals look stunning. Great job and a beautiful meal sir!! I too love that shot of the chicken sitting on those ABT's. That kinda takes one's breath away :emoji_wink:

LIKE!!
Robert

Reactions: jcam222
Man that looks good! Love the chicken plated on the Abts like that! Looks awesome!
Very nice jeff
Looks phenomenal
Great looking spread, J. Liking the platter of chicken over ABT's.
One tasty lookin spread! I like it.

Happy memorial day
Ryan
WOW, that is one awesome lookin' meal there Jeff!

Great job :emoji_thumbsup:

LIKE!

John
Great job Jeff! Everything looks awesome, especially those ABTs!

Like!
Yup , looks great . I love the platter pic too . That's just perfect .
Boy howdy Jeff, a great all around cook and that plated pic is magazine worthy, huge Like! RAY
Wow Jeff. Even your "simple" meals look stunning. Great job and a beautiful meal sir!! I too love that shot of the chicken sitting on those ABT's. That kinda takes one's breath away :emoji_wink:

LIKE!!
Robert
Damn Jeff that looks awesome! I am with Robert even your simple meals look outstanding. What kind of smoker did you do those on?
Thanks guys!! I can honestly say it was all tasty but man those ABT’s!! Love to tell you I have some left but we don’t they are wiped lol. I like them hot and cold. Can’t get enough.

I like them hot or cold too! Straight out of the fridge for a quick breakfast on my way to work is my favorite way to eat them! Lol!

Reactions: jcam222
I missed this one. I was camping. That looks awesome.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky