Chicken and Fish dinner, with pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

angiem

Original poster
Aug 8, 2012
Michigan
I made a chicken and fish dinner yesterday. With bacon wrapped brussels sprouts and no boil mac and cheese. Turned out great!

Marinaded in Grill Masters Zesty Herb.

Just lightly salted them....

Fish marinaded for 15 minutes in Grill Masters Baja marinade...

My proof that I did not boil the macaroni first! 

For some reason my pic of the mac and cheese ready to go won't load. But here's the bacon wrapped brussels sprouts done!

Just look at that yummyness! Yes, us smokers know that is a legit word!

Smoked yummy chicken....

The fish turned out amazing! So moist and flaky! And just the right amount of smoke! 

And our new favorite way of making mac and cheese!

I put the chicken, mac and cheese and brussels sprouts in the oven for 15 minutes at 300 after being in the smoker for 3 hours. The fish only took 45 minutes in the smoker. I used apple wood and I gotta say, it's my favorite of the woods so far!

Thanks for looking!

That all looks great! I have to try smoking a fish other than Salmon. Those Brussels Sprouts look like a Perfect way to add good flavor...JJ

Last edited:
Thanks, JJ. It was great, and I put the brussels sprouts above the chicken when cooking, so the bacon fat dripped on top. Mmmmmm

WhiskeyPapa, I found it here under the sides. It's No boil macaroni and cheese. It really came out great. I did stir it once while cooking.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky