Chicken and Beans with a little QView!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tucsonbill

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 19, 2013
Tucson, AZ
Yesterday I smoked up some Chicken Thighs and Smoked Bourbon Baked Beans (http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/139580/smoked-bourbon-baked-beans).

Here are the thighs after luxuriating in an overnight bath in Zesty Italian Dressing

Rubbed and ready for the Smoke Vault

Beans are ready to go.

In the smoker, Suppose they suspect anything?  AMNPTS with mixture of Cherry and Oak.  Smoker stable at about 230 degrees.

About done!  Chicken gets a quick trip to the grill, beans stay here.

Ta-Da, the final result.

Everything tasted pretty good!  For the beans next time I think I will cook the bacon until it is about half done and then throw in the veggies and saute until the onion is translucent.  I will also plan on a 4 hour cook for the beans.

TucsonBill

Way to go... looks Marvelous
icon_exclaim.gif

Save me some , I have a long Road to Hoe before I can get to the Arid-Zone.

Enjoy and as always . . .

Just my wife and myself Foam, but I will modestly admit I did score a few points on the good side of the ledger for a change!  Thanks for lookin'!

Bill

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky