Chicken Alfredo Pizza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

justpassingthru

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 7, 2009
Pamatai, Tahiti
This is a pizza I've made two times, I use a Pizza Hut pizza dough recipe In my bread machine to make a deep dish pizza. The dough is then covered with a melted butter and garlic sauce, that is covered with an Alfredo sauce, topped with sliced grilled chicken breasts, broccoli, 'shrooms, Gruyere, Emmenthal and Mozz.

I cook them at 450° on the Genesis 310 with a cookie sheet heat diffuser and the pan sitting on a fire brick to get the pizza as far from the flame as possible, however the next time I'm going to use the WSM with my turbo and heat it to 400°- 425° to see how that works out.

This is very good and different from the tomato sauce pizza, sorry, there aren't any finished pics (next time I promise) but when I made it the first time we were too hungry to take a photo and when it was heard that I was making it again, well crowd rules...
biggrin.gif

1ffc6481_CitrusSageChickenSausage024.jpg

c47ca788_CitrusSageChickenSausage026.jpg

Thanks for looking at my Q-view.

Gene

Sounds & looks like a GREAT one Gene!!!

Next time get a "Designated Picture Taker". I wanta see the final pics.

You know what they say----"Friends shouldn't let friends eat without first taking pictures!"

Thanks,

Bear

Looks like a fine idea for a pizza...  Nice Job Gene...

Thanks friends for the kind words.

Bear, I do have a designated picture taker, sorta, but while I was was shutting down the Weber Mrs JPT had put the camera down and was cutting the pizza, she said, "sorry I just couldn't wait," I can't get angry with her, she puts up with this old brute beast.

Actually the pics are from the first one, it was my intention to take photos of the second when it was done and combine them to make this post, oh well, "best laid plans of mice and men."

...next time, I promise, they are really beautiful with all of that melted cheese and the broccoli poking through.

Gene

Last edited:
icon_cool.gif

Yes your pie looks awesome and I would really like to see all the step by step pics for this one looks so so so good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky