Cherry Wood Smoked Tomahawks!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow just give me some kind of grill or smoker and I'll getter done. A great looking meal there guy. So your are hanging your hat in a new place?

Warren

Wow just give me some kind of grill or smoker and I'll getter done. A great looking meal there guy. So your are hanging your hat in a new place?

Warren

Thanks Warren, and you know the saying right......desperation is the mother of all invention! We "NEEDED" those steaks properly smoked before they could go in the belly so.......the solution found a way!

Yep moving day is next week, headed to a smaller town (1M to 70K)! I'm very lucky because about 75% of my new job (by choice and not this current craziness) is done remotely. So that means I don't have to be in the "big" city anymore!

Reactions: HalfSmoked
Crap, I almost missed this awesome looking meal! That little griller sure put out some great food.

Very nicely done!

Crap, I almost missed this awesome looking meal! That little griller sure put out some great food.

Very nicely done!

Thanks XR! I’m rather impressed with the little griller! It did really good in my book and I’m actually kinda happy the gasser got packed cause I’m thinking this baby will be used lots while camping!

I’m wanting to try it with some larger wood chunks for coals I think that would really put icing on a steak!

Hey if you need some room for that home built smoker I good to go. :emoji_wink: :emoji_laughing:

Warren

Warren.....that's funny....because you will have to stand in line behind the neighbors and even the movers! They have been circling it like vultures hoping I will turn my back to it so they can run off with it!!! LOL

They have been circling it like vultures hoping I will turn my back to it so they can run off with it!!!

Wow civil...sounds like the IRS when I get my paycheck :emoji_laughing: I can relate to what you're saying though. There are a couple cookers out on the patio that are coveted by some friends...who I believe are waiting for me to keel over so they can have them :emoji_wink:

Not ready to keel over yet,
Robert

• Haha
Reactions: civilsmoker
Wow civil...sounds like the IRS when I get my paycheck :emoji_laughing: I can relate to what you're saying though. There are a couple cookers out on the patio that are coveted by some friends...who I believe are waiting for me to keel over so they can have them :emoji_wink:

Not ready to keel over yet,
Robert
better not let them fix you a drink .... you might just forget you have them...lol

That's great I will keep it in a safe place for you. :emoji_wink: :emoji_laughing:

Warren
Oh I KNOW you would!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky