Cherry Chipotle Lollipops

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice job Charlie! Gave them a great color!

Ryan

Thank you! The sauce is such a great color in the jar and after it sets it's obviously darker but still fantastic! And the taste matches the color too!

Great presentation done that way! That cherry bbq sauce on 'em looks like a match made in heaven. Congrats on the ride!

Thank you!

I think the cherry would go with most chicken and even pork in the smoker or on the grill... a little bit sweet with a little bit of heat and the color just draws you in! So tasty!

Wow!
Those look almost too good to eat!!
Fantastic!!
Like.

Bear

Thank you Bear!
I had to let them rest for a bit and obviously take a few photos and that was almost too long! HAHA they were worth the wait though!

Beautiful color on those. That sauce sounds like it would be excellent.

Thank you!

It IS an excellent sauce! I think it'll pair well with most chicken and pork so it's versatile too !

Man that looks delicious. Glaze sounds awesome. I've only made those once as they are pretty time consuming prep wise. I need another batch in my life

Reactions: kilo charlie
Man that looks delicious. Glaze sounds awesome. I've only made those once as they are pretty time consuming prep wise. I need another batch in my life

Thank you! And I did a small batch this time but I think I have a good technique to make a large batch for the Party Garage when the time comes.!

Reactions: TNJAKE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky