Cherry Amaretto Roast Beef

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great idea for a smoke wutang!
Isn't it great when someone comes up with such a great idea as cherry and Amaretto?
Done to perfection, I can almost taste it through the screen.
One of my favorite shots is crown royal with a dash or two of amaretto....Mmmmmm.....

Just showed this to my wife, thinking I'd do something like this soon. Her response was "Gross, the meats all red. Looks too rare for me."

I'm calling a lawyer in a few minutes.

After she signs the papers you should give her a sandwich.
icon_biggrin.gif

By the way, when I use this for french dips I warm up the meat in the au jus on the stove. It only takes a few seconds for thin slices to look a little more medium. Maybe she would like it that way?

That looks awesome tang lookd like its definately one to add to the to do list. I love me a roast beef sammich and french dips

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky