Chef John using a KA grinder/stuffer attachment.......

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I made sausage using the KA years ago, and it made me quit, until I found this forum.... I learned about stand alone grinders and stuffers... Changed my life I tell ya.....

Yeah, no kidding Dave, stuffing links at that pace would drive any man crazy! RAY

Reactions: daveomak
if mine had been that slow I would have quit too, not sure what the guys problem is/was . I have been slacking the last few years, times been short for hobby's like this and I need to change that some how, been using 1 for about 15 years or more with great results

Good grief! He thinks the casing ran too far up the tube is preventing the mince from coming out into the casing! Not in my LEM 5# it comes right out and will burst the casing, if your not working your end.

I made sausage using the KA years ago, and it made me quit, until I found this forum....
I learned about stand alone grinders and stuffers... Changed my life I tell ya.....
Same here. I never admitted it to the Mrs., but I take full responsibility for destroying her original KA mixer. Not to mention that it would take ALL DAY and I would actually be sore the next morning!

On the subject of Destroying the Brides Mixer.....

KitchenAidGearBox.jpg

I used the kitchen aid on my first batch. What a pain. I would rather get beat up than do that again. Bought a stand alone grinder and a stuffer. No regrets.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky