Cheesesteaks In The Ninja

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Cheesesteaks In The Ninja (First Time)

I never made a Cheesesteak in My Ninja before, so I gotta give it a try:

So first I put a pound of Chip Steak in the Baking Pan in the bottom of my Ninja.
Then I set the Ninja at 350°, spread the thin meat out & began pulling it apart.
When it was all lightly browned, I removed it from the Ninja & set it aside.

Then I wiped the Baking Pan out, put Tallarico’s Steak Sandwich Sauce on 4 Rolls, and lined them up.
Then I put the Meat on top of the 4 sauced Rolls, and then Par-Cooked Chopped Onions on top of that.
Then I put some Hot Banana Peppers on top also, and let it all in there for about another 10 minutes.
Then once the Onions began to turn translucent, and the rolls were crisping up pretty good on the edges, I put a slice of cheese on each one.
It only took about 20 to 30 seconds to melt the cheese, and the Fan even blew one of the slices of cheese from the one Sammy to another Sammy.
Then they were done & I plated them up & I ate 2 of these little guys the first night.

Then the next day I ate the last one of the Cheesesteaks, and I added a Stuffed Pepper to finish me off.

This stuff was very good, but I think I prefer my old way of making Cheesesteaks, but it might just be because of all the practice I’ve had making them.

Thanks for stopping by,

Bear

One Pound of Chip Steak separated in Ninja Smart Grill Baking Pan:
IMG_7644.jpeg

4 small Steak Rolls filled with Browned Chip Steak & Par-Cooked chopped onions:
IMG_7645.jpeg

Hot Banana Peppers Added:
IMG_7646.jpeg

American Cheese Added (No Provolone in Stock):
IMG_7647.jpeg

Cheese Melted----Also moved around by the Wind:
IMG_7648.jpeg

Plated Cheesesteaks Need to be eaten with a Fork:
IMG_7649.jpeg

Bear's Second Night---One Small Cheesesteak & One Stuffed Pepper:
IMG_7650.jpeg

I'd belly up to that plate with a fork in my hand and be happy I had it, looks great John! I bet you could cook up everything BUT the bun in the ninja and be pretty darned happy with a toasted bun. I've done cheesesteaks in a wok before, love 'em any way they come out. RAY

Looks great Bear, I would sure eat a few of those. I have only done cheese steaks on the griddle. If I did not already have so many other cooking appliances I would love to give the Ninja a go.

Looks delicious John. I love Cheesesteaks also. Those look great, eat with a fork, spoon, any which way is good. Great idea, I have trouble when I tried Grilled Cheese in the Air Fryer, the fan blew the cheese off the bread. Tried a toothpick through it to hold, worked slightly better. Great job.

I'd belly up to that plate with a fork in my hand and be happy I had it, looks great John! I bet you could cook up everything BUT the bun in the ninja and be pretty darned happy with a toasted bun. I've done cheesesteaks in a wok before, love 'em any way they come out. RAY

Thank You Ray!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks great Bear, I would sure eat a few of those. I have only done cheese steaks on the griddle. If I did not already have so many other cooking appliances I would love to give the Ninja a go.

Thank You!!
I was able to retire 4 other toys when I got this Ninja Smart Grill.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Man you outta be a spokesman for the Ninja! Always finding new ways to make that thing work.
Jim

Looks great John. Cheese steaks are my favorite food group!

Thanks Jake!!
Yup, I don't eat them like I used to, but we still have them at least once every other week!

Bear

Looks delicious John. I love Cheesesteaks also. Those look great, eat with a fork, spoon, any which way is good. Great idea, I have trouble when I tried Grilled Cheese in the Air Fryer, the fan blew the cheese off the bread. Tried a toothpick through it to hold, worked slightly better. Great job.

Thank You Mike!!
I think they make it that windy inside the Ninja, to make you feel like you're outside.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That Tallarico's Steak Sandwich sauce is good stuff. They don't sell it around me but I ordered some online shipped to me based on your posts and it was really good. The cheesesteaks look great!

Just glancing at the title My first thought was “you’re gonna need a pretty fat straw”. Yeah, I know ninja makes some multi-cookers but I always think of the blenders first 😎Anyhow, great looking cheesesteak!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky