Checkin' in

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sammy d

Original poster
Oct 9, 2013
Irving Texas
My name is Sam "Sammy D." I live in Irving Texas. I've been cooking, smoking, grilling for a lot of years now in my back yard. Most of the time things turn out pretty good however, when I start experimenting sometimes it's not so good. I use 3 cooking stations right now, my latest is a large home built unit I bought at a church auction. The gas grill and smaller grill/smoker is what I use the most. I am learning to use the large unit and am having trouble getting it up to temp (200) so I may be asking questions after I learn more about it. For now I will be browsing the forums picking up information here and there. I am looking forward to learning more about smoking different types of meats and one day contribute to the forums as I learn more.

Here are shots of my cookers.

Welcome Sammy.  Nice Q area you have there.  Quite a few folks on here in the DFW area.  I grew up in Garland myself but am "displaced".  Anyway, we look forward to seeing some of your creations.

Howdy Neighbor.. welcome to SMF. I live in Arlington... Glad ya found the site.. and if you need any help navigating around just ask away and we'll send ya in the right direction. Mike

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   .........  Nice looking group !!!
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome to the forums Sam!  Glad you've joined our group.  You'll find there are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky