check this mater-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shellbellc

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 7, 2006
Valley Forge, PA
while uploading some other pic's today, I ran across my pic of a tomato out of a friends garden...there has been absolutely NOTHING done to alter this, it's just how it grew, including the green "eyes"!
PDT_Armataz_01_13.gif

6658b072_vbattach16327.jpg

Shelly give it a name and sell it on E-Bay. you will make a for...(can't spell it) a lot of money. WHERE IS THE SPELL CHECKER AAARrrrggghhhhh.

we kept it in the fridge for preservation, but it eventually got really soft and had to chuck it...we grew an egg plant that looked like the lower view of a male!! Too funny!

I sent you a pm,but for those who else might be un aware of the spell checker. here it is.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky