Check list for Competition

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Theresa, I didn't know about this either until just now. I'm shocked, no outraged that someone captured this on film.
icon_eek.gif
I can't imagine how it came to be on this forum.
icon_evil.gif

Hey PigCicles, that wasn't too much was it?
icon_redface.gif

I could tell he was lying cause his lips were moving....lol

I think I'll make sure Bud has a stiff drink in him before he checks out the forum later.....should be good
biggrin.gif

I'm not saying anything except Ultramag =
icon_evil.gif
That's it... I want my lawyer, mommy, teddy bear
biggrin.gif

Every good prank needs a scapegoat PigCicles, I just never thought you would blame this on me.
frown.gif
I guess I'll have to take one for the team on this one because I just don't want to roll over on my buddies.
PDT_Armataz_01_09.gif

I'm not saying anything or even implying anything.. all I know is that's what i'd say too

Besides it's rude to hijack Cheech's thread Ultramag... shame on you!

Thanks bubba... that is the one. I had some of the old timers hit me and couldn't remember where it came from.... The nice thing about it, is that when you open it, you can customize it to fit your needs, and then save it, and modify anytime you need.

Thanks again,
Bill

And what is this.....
Yahtzee

Looks like someone has too much time on her hands......

I was wondering about that compressor myself..... I have my thoughts, but will keep this one clean.....
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

And of course, you should know that she will have Bud... who else is going to do all of the driving, setting up, prep work, chopping wood, stoking the fire, clean up, packing, etc...... and guess who will be the one to walk if they get called, he will be too busy.....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Bill

LoL Bill....ya know me too well
biggrin.gif
Gotta say your all like family to me.......who else would bust my chops as much as ya'll.....
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

Check list - I'll show you a check list! Tonto is half check and half italian, and I can assure you that she is a check list. Mean while, those of you who are fixated on bbq salad need to check my newest thread: "BBQ Salad".

bud

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky