Charleston SC

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome from Kentucky! This is the best place to learn, and we will also help you spend money on stuff you never knew you needed lol.

Reactions: igotjesus88
Used to live in Mt. Pleasant myself for a brief time. Welcome and there is plenty here to learn. These guys and gals are great folks.
Mount pleasant is a beautiful place. People never know where moncks corner sc is so I always say Charleston lol.

Reactions: Plinsc
Mount pleasant is a beautiful place. People never know where moncks corner sc is so I always say Charleston lol.
I hear ya on that...lol

Nobody knows where chickamauga ga is unless they enjoy civil war history but chattanooga tn is only 15 minutes away.

BTW, monks corner is great.

Is vickery's or the Charleston crab house still in business?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky