Charcuterie, Dry curing wraps... 2 Guys and a Cooler...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good info Dave... I've been using these collagen sheets for quite some time... last batch I got from australia, company named "my slice of life"... good stuff, especially if you make capa...
Only one thing they didnt mentioned... gotta go easy on drying and relative humidity has to be above 75% for first week of drying... no forced air or too cold environment... otherwise, collagen sheets will dry to fast and separate from meat making air pockets for mold happy place...

I stumbled on the video of using Aging Wraps to make Coppa, a couple of weeks ago. Exciting stuff as I don't have a Curing Cabinet...JJ

Great info Dave. Cheaper and more versatile than other popular products out there. Although they all work great.

I've been subscribed to their YouTube channel for quite a while.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky