Charcoal Sales Sams

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Sam's has twin 20lb bags for $18. Got 2. Probably should get more. Was $26 last week.

Edit: Just noticed it says scan & go which is what I do.

IMG_20230203_100206264.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TNJAKE and JLeonard
Not a huge sale but it was $26 last week. I was going to Wally World to get some Expert but seen this. Best I have seen in long while on Kingsford.

Just came back from Wally world in PA and they had 2 - 20lb bags of Cowboy hardwood charcoal for $17.58 for the 40 lbs. Seems to be their regular price not a sale.

Just came back from Wally world in PA and they had 2 - 20lb bags of Cowboy hardwood charcoal for $17.58 for the 40 lbs. Seems to be their regular price not a sale.
They don't carry that around here. About all Walmart carries around here is Kingsford and Expert.

That is a good price. Home Depot has has the two 20's for $23.00. That's been the cheapest I've found so far. Bummer that I gave up my Sam's card for Costco. Grrr!

Sam's has twin 20lb bags for $18. Got 2. Probably should get more. Was $26 last week.

Edit: Just noticed it says scan & go which is what I do.

View attachment 656813
Hey BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma if you have any Tom Thumb or Albersons near you, they have pushed a bunch of Kingsford pellets to the mark down area and are 50% off.

You posting about the charcoal made me think to tell you.
Lots of bags of like the Chili Cumin and other stuff. A 100% Cherry bag or 2 are near me.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky