Championship Game!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I thought Stinson's arm was coming forward on the play that was called a fumble and I think the call pissed the entire Georgia team. They certainly stepped it up after that

I thought Stinson's arm was coming forward on the play that was called a fumble and I think the call pissed the entire Georgia team. They certainly stepped it up after that
Yep even the guys in the booth did .
Sure got em fired up

I think he certainly fumbled. Coming forward or not he was barely touching the ball. But I agree. Georgia was playing with a chip and glad they won

Reactions: 912smoker
I don't know SB IV myself but most of the folks at the office do and talk about what a good kid he is. Very pleasant and humble as he comes across with the media. Especially glad for him with his extra work to be the starter.

I don't know SB IV myself but most of the folks at the office do and talk about what a good kid he is. Very pleasant and humble as he comes across with the media. Especially glad for him with his extra work to be the starter.
Seems like a good kid. He's not the best QB but plays with heart

Already I have 2 nights now with very little sleep and must turn in. Figure out the winner or I can in the a.m.
Thanks for participating and thank the Lord for the win lol !

Already I have 2 nights now with very little sleep and must turn in. Figure out the winner or I can in the a.m.
Thanks for participating and thank the Lord for the win lol !
Yes, you might need your beauty sleep! But if not...Jake has his booster goggles on...so watch out, he might start whistling at ya! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Good Game... at least the second half anyways. Glad Georgia pulled it off with this young team, even though there were entirely too many penalties by Georgia. The Offense finally buckled down and got it done and the pick 6 sealed the deal.

Good Game... at least the second half anyways. Glad Georgia pulled it off with this young team, even though there were entirely too many penalties by Georgia. The Offense finally buckled down and got it done and the pick 6 sealed the deal.
Yes sir I was afraid the penalties were going to harm even more than they turned out to. Not the norm before Georgia and can't do that in a championship game usually and get away with it. But man that defense dug in and stood its ground! Definitely kept us in the game until the offense could get rolling.

And it appears to me that with a prediction of 31-21 UGA that Mr John Bearcarver Bearcarver is the winner! But I am driving and my rithmetic has been known to be wrong so please feel free to double-check!

1641931992503.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky