1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Chamber Vacuum's - Which One(s)

Discussion in 'Slicers, Grinders, Tools, Equipment' started by stewie-q, Sep 20, 2018.

1. kruizer

kruizer Smoking Fanatic

Seems to me you can buy an awful lot of meat for 800 or 900 bucks.

2. SonnyE

SonnyE Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Basic differences:

I decided I'm just to long in the tooth to buy a chamber vacuum machine.
    If this was the 1970's, and I was living off of game meat like we were at the time, it would be practical for me.

3. rexster314

rexster314 Smoking Fanatic

I bought the Vacmaster 320 chamber sealer March of 17. I have it on a cut down roll around cart. I bought it for my little sideline bacon business. We use that thing almost every day for something or other. We have a Foodsaver 4000 series in the kitchen for resealing chip bags. When that machine fritzes out, I won't replace it, but use the Vacmaster for all the sealing chores. Plus I like the fact I can seal up soups and other liquids easily. If you have the room for it, the chamber sealer is the way to go

4. crazymoon

crazymoon Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

SQ, I have had the VP215 for over 5 years and love it, check out the webstaurantstore site for best deal. Bags can be found online for 30-45 bucks per thousand depending on the size.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  5. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Check out Lisa at Vacuum Sealers Unlimited.

She is a site sponsor and lots of guys here have purchased from her. Top notch service as well.

6. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

7. I have the Vacmaster VP112S and it is a great machine, for the price. It works great and hasn't given me a single problem in the 2 years I have owned it.