Chamber Vacuum's - Which One(s)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

stewie-q

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 12, 2012
Dallas (Oak Cliff) Texas
Basic differences:

I decided I'm just to long in the tooth to buy a chamber vacuum machine.
If this was the 1970's, and I was living off of game meat like we were at the time, it would be practical for me.

I bought the Vacmaster 320 chamber sealer March of 17. I have it on a cut down roll around cart. I bought it for my little sideline bacon business. We use that thing almost every day for something or other. We have a Foodsaver 4000 series in the kitchen for resealing chip bags. When that machine fritzes out, I won't replace it, but use the Vacmaster for all the sealing chores. Plus I like the fact I can seal up soups and other liquids easily. If you have the room for it, the chamber sealer is the way to go

SQ, I have had the VP215 for over 5 years and love it, check out the webstaurantstore site for best deal. Bags can be found online for 30-45 bucks per thousand depending on the size.

Last edited:
I have the Vacmaster VP112S and it is a great machine, for the price. It works great and hasn't given me a single problem in the 2 years I have owned it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky