Chamber Vacuum Sealer Recommendation???????

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MileHiGuy

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Mar 24, 2019
Denver, Colorado
I want a sous vide liquid - compatible food sealer. I know there are several on the market. Does anyone have experience with them - good or bad, that they can share?

Thanks,

MileHiGuy

I have a VP230 that I absolutely adore. I wish I'd tossed the roll bag consumer model one ten years ago, this is so much better.

I bought the VacMaster VP215 a few weeks ago and it is great. I also wish I had stepped up a long time ago.

I couldn't afford the Vacmaster sealers, so I bought a LEM when they were on a great sale price at Costco. They are now $650, was $600 when I bought it. I was afraid to buy one of the cheap knock $400 knock offs because there is no real support for a pump if it goes bad.

Reactions: slavikborisov
I'm using a Vacmaster 320 chamber sealer. Pricey but with a 16x20 chamber I can seal pretty much anything I'll encounter. And from owning one previously their customer service is excellent

Thanks for the recommendation! I'm here to help. You can call me at 661-332-5631. All of our chamber sealers ship for free.
Can we pick up in person. I want to try that Thai place out there, Thai Hachipi!

Last edited:
Reactions: smokin peachey
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky