Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That salmon looks great Jake!! I’m not the biggest fan of it but on the cedar plank with the Korean bbq sauce, I’d absolutely destroy that final plate. What a nice birthday meal for Emily.

I see you have dessert too, pack a nice one in for me. Cope wintergreen was my favorite.
Thanks Joe......and yep the dessert of champions lol

Holy crap Jake!! That is one incredible looking meal!! Extremely well done my friend. Please tell Emily I said happy birthday!! A special lady deserves a special meal like you did for her. Kudos to you for taking care of her like that.

Robert
I'll tell her Robert. Thanks for the like bud

Jake,
Thanks for sharing this recipe. With all the Salmon we have, I'm always in need of more fish recipes. Going to my local Target today to get some of that Bibigo Korean sauce. Like!
Thanks bud let me know how you like the sauce. Don't skip the red pepper flakes.

Looks great Jake!

I have the boards, sauce but not a salmon fan but the wife is. I am bookmarking to do this for her. I will grab a slab of some other fish for me.

Thanks for posting up

Looks great Jake!

I have the boards, sauce but not a salmon fan but the wife is. I am bookmarking to do this for her. I will grab a slab of some other fish for me.

Thanks for posting up
Appreciate it bud. Hope your wife likes it

Looks fabulous Jake,

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky