Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow Jake that looks awesome man! Nice color on that. Will have to try out that korean bbq Copenhagen wintergreen rub you had there. :emoji_laughing:Happy Birthday to your old lady!

Everything else is getting so damned expensive I grill quite a bit of fish. LGB. Actually had some salmon last night as well. Topped with little horseradish mustard and pesto and grill skin side down to about 130-135.

Reactions: TNJAKE
We've been eating a lot of salmon lately. This looks amazing. What is the brand of that Korean sauce? Hard to tell from the pic.

And tell the missus happy May birthday from another May birthday.
Thanks bud. Here's a better pic. Delicious stuff. I use it on kalbi ribs also
download.jpeg

Reactions: 912smoker
Wow, I'm salivating! I've used that Korean sauce before to make beef bulgogi, but it never occurred to me to try it on salmon. Another SMF recipe I'm going to have to try! Thanks
Thanks bud. Sauce is great for kalbi ribs as well

Wow Jake that looks awesome man! Nice color on that. Will have to try out that korean bbq Copenhagen wintergreen rub you had there. :emoji_laughing:Happy Birthday to your old lady!

Everything else is getting so damned expensive I grill quite a bit of fish. LGB. Actually had some salmon last night as well. Topped with little horseradish mustard and pesto and grill skin side down to about 130-135.
Lmao thanks John. The Copenhagen paired perfectly with this meal. Wife could live on fish. I need beef. Your salmon sounds good. LGB

That salmon looks great Jake!! I’m not the biggest fan of it but on the cedar plank with the Korean bbq sauce, I’d absolutely destroy that final plate. What a nice birthday meal for Emily.

I see you have dessert too, pack a nice one in for me. Cope wintergreen was my favorite.

Holy crap Jake!! That is one incredible looking meal!! Extremely well done my friend. Please tell Emily I said happy birthday!! A special lady deserves a special meal like you did for her. Kudos to you for taking care of her like that.

Robert

Jake, first of all, happy birthday to Emily.
Secondly, that salmon is just gorgeous.
Lastly, the Bibigo Korean BBQ sauce is good stuff.

Jake,
Thanks for sharing this recipe. With all the Salmon we have, I'm always in need of more fish recipes. Going to my local Target today to get some of that Bibigo Korean sauce. Like!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky