caster wheel kit for the MES 40

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
No kit that i know of but a few folks have done it .

Since i store mine in the shed on the back of my property, I just bought a cheap hand truck and use it to move it back and forth to the porch.

my wife is a manager at staples..once in awhile they toss some carts with casters on them..i'll see if she has anything new to toss..Bama thanx for the link..but i am ANTI-SAMS CLUB.

is there a kit to add casters to the MES 40? or would it be easier to build something?

You can order the rear wheels and handle off of the new model 40'' MES. I don't have the part number with me at this time. I can get them and post them later. By the way they will more than likely not be available at masterbuilt till mid December. This is a great option.

Jake,

My new 40" MES has threaded nuts in the body to mount the wheels.

Redneck69,

Here's a Hot Mod I did for my 40" MES.  Very easy to make and works great.

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/forum/thread/90879/all-terrain-mes

3f81bdf8_Misc.MESPics039.jpg

Todd

Hi Todd,

That looks neat.  Is it self propelled and remote controlled so that it will roll into the kitchen when the food is done:-}}

i like the mod..thats awesome!!  I just picked up a laptop cart that my wife had on clearance at staples for a whole $3.50 + tax. lol all i need to do is mount a metal platform across it to stabilize the unit and ill be ready to go.  ill post pics when i start to modify my MES 40

is there a kit to add casters to the MES 40? or would it be easier to build something?

You can order the rear wheels and handle off of the new model 40'' MES. I don't have the part number with me at this time. I can get them and post them later. By the way they will more than likely not be available at masterbuilt till mid December. This is a great option.
rear wheels MES part #9907100004

handle         MES part #9907100003

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky