Cast Your Vote! Possible Forum Subcategory...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Possible Subcategory Forum "SMF Kitchen Table" listed under "Community" ....any interest?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• NOT SURE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
14 of the threads you linked are related to food, food equipment or concern for long time members.

I totally agree with you Pops!
I already get 30-40 emails a day from Huddler, I can just imagine how many more I would get with a new forum with pics and links being posted all the time.
Did someone force you to become a SUPER MODERATOR?

14 of the threads you linked are related to food, food equipment or concern for long time members.
Sorry..... I didn't read them all word for word.

You don't get it.

Please, let's not get out of control here.

This is how I'm starting to feel.........

How dare him bring up such inquiry?!?!?!?!

There he is.......GET'EM!!!!

Some, SMF staff   
Gunner.gif
                                                                JP61 
sausage.gif

Hey Joe,
If I were you I'd ask for my $99 back.
The attitude here is ridiculous!

~Martin
But then I won't be able to hide behind the brick wall.......
lurk.gif
 aka inactive.

I'm definitely getting my money's worth with this flogging....

Last edited:
This thread is at the point where its not doing any good. I said I will ponder it and I will. Ill talk to Jeff but I know we have had this discussion before so I do not know if the outcome will change. Be patient and we will make a decision.

This thread is at the point where its not doing any good. I said I will ponder it and I will. Ill talk to Jeff but I know we have had this discussion before so I do not know if the outcome will change. Be patient and we will make a decision.
Thanks Brian!

I had no idea this was already discussed and settled, otherwise I would have never started the thread.

Thanks Brian!

I had no idea this was already discussed and settled, otherwise I would have never started the thread.

We have had request some what like this in the past but not this exact suggestion. Ill get with Jeff over the weekend and hopefully have a answer monday or so.

I think some people need to understand a little about how things generally work around here. This site is privately owned and as such the owner has the final say in things tho most of the time he wants to consider what the members want and how his staff feel about things. About the same time this thread started a thread in a Moderator Section started about the idea and most of the Moderators, Super Moderators, and Admins have discussed it and gone back and fourth about it. I think all of us see some advantages to it and some potential disadvantages to it. We know that many of us feel like family and extended family and that's a good thing most of the time
biggrin.gif
Jeff usually will sit back and watch us discuss these things take it all in and try to see all sides then tell us what he thinks. So as you might have figured out stuff doesn't generally happen real fast we aren't all on here all the time so it takes awhile. This site has not become what it is today with the great members and content it has by accident Jeff and others have worked hard to get us where we are. Something else I would like to say is we don't all agree on anything all the time but we won't tolerate attacks on our members and especially won't tolerate them on our staff members.

In a way it's not funny, but I'm smiling now. I almost didn't make it this morning to see what the ADMIN team decides on this. My eyes popped open around 9:30am (10:30) thinking I slept right through the alarm(s) and I'm late for work. Holy Smokes!!..... I think my heart skipped a few beats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky