Cart Modification for MES. Nice!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good thinking! I used to have a cookshack and that was one that I didn't like about it...having to bend over to get to my meat.

Great Idea, I carry my masterbuilt out to the balcony and place it on a short stainless table but this is a better idea. The cart is chrome plated steel, not stainless. At least the current one in stock is.

Sorry for the bad info. I didn't read.... just looked at it and thought ah.... Stainless Steel table. I've been using this for a few weeks now and I love it. Works great and even in chrome plated steel.... was a deal. Hope I didn't mess anybody up with the stainless thing.

Can you post pics of how it looks in back???
PDT_Armataz_01_03.gif

My cart came with plastic sheets to lay on the shelves to keep things from falling through. I have so little grease actually make it's way to the grease trap that I just wipe it off each smoke. I never hooked up the grease pan. I'm sure there would be a way to modify it so that it would hang under the trap under the shelf. I'll take a look at it.

Alrighty then!!!!! Went to Sams and bought me a cart just like Dave posted here and got it put together. I'm still givin thought to other mods like Dave did with the top shelf.
Let me tell you that Dave was right on with this cart for the MES!!! It rolls around easily (no more bear hugs to pick it up and move it), racks for storin the wood and no more kneeling down to check things or get things out of the MES.

Here's my pics so far...

A "BIG THANKS" to Dave for comin up with this idea!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

That looks Shweeeeet Steve. I usually end up sorting together all kinds of junk scrapes and then spend a week putting something together. This is the one time I found something that worked great with a minimal amount of work that was actually cost effective. I love mine. Glad it worked out for you.

That really is sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! I have modified my Santa wish list to include it. Although the nearest Sams is 600 miles away in a different country.

That is just what I need. I hope they still have them next spring when I visit the States again.
points.gif
for sure.

Fantastic. I'm not as handy as you guys, but just the cart alone looks perfect. Not a Sams Club member, but I'm sure Target or Wally Mart will have something similar.

Boy this is the best!!!! Especially for me so I can easily wheel around!!! Ingenius. Just finished putting it together. Easy!

Love this site

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky