Carousel....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've been spending a lot of time outdoors fishing this summer at the camp. Just dropping by to say the carousel is outstanding! Hats off to all the creations deemed worthy of a ride...
Yes, I've been fishing a lot also and only get to stop in briefly from time to time to check out the goings on. Everything looks outstanding and you guys have really outdone yourselves....well maybe not :emoji_grinning:, keep it coming....

I've been spending a lot of time outdoors fishing this summer at the camp. Just dropping by to say the carousel is outstanding! Hats off to all the creations deemed worthy of a ride...
Inda, I am envious! If I can ever slow the pace of this new job, I may get on the water. Send me some pics so I can live vicariously through you!!

Inda, I am envious! If I can ever slow the pace of this new job, I may get on the water. Send me some pics so I can live vicariously through you!!
Would love to send you pics. but my phone crapped out on me. Had to get another one. But we are heading to the camp this weekend....

There are so many talented cooks on here now, it’s getting harder to choose who gets a ride!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky