carousel

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be that what you see is the only thread up there if the rest have run their 10 day course and dropped off. There hasn't been much new content added recently so it's possible there's only one thread up there right now hence no auto-scrolling through the pics

Robert

Ok Robert or Chris fire up the grill/smoker and cook something great. Then we would have something to add to the carousel.

Warren

Ok Robert or Chris fire up the grill/smoker and cook something great. Then we would have something to add to the carousel.

I'm trying Warren!! Being that I just recently had a thread featured it's not likely that I'll see another one up there any time soon. the NY strip roast from a couple days ago may have been worthy but it didn't get a nod. The meat loaf I just posted, although very good, isn't quite up to standards.

Na I kinda like it the way it is

I imagine you do :emoji_laughing: Nothing having the limelight all to yourself. First time I've ever seen that. So when your thread drops off I guess we get to watch Metamucil commercials on the carousel :emoji_astonished:

God I hope not....
Robert

Reactions: HalfSmoked
You think he blocked it some how Robert?

maybe the Moderators are still off for the holidays.

Warren

You think he blocked it some how Robert?

I would doubt that very seriously. What would be the point? The carousel is one of the forum highlights and I'd see no reason to block it. It's not like there have been any offensive threads up there :emoji_wink:

Robert

No I meant Chris blocked it.

Ahhhh...I misunderstood. You may very well be right. Chris is that kind of guy isn't he?? :emoji_laughing: We could be staring at that same pic for years to come. Maybe those Metamucil commercials aren't sounding so bad all of a sudden :emoji_wink:

Robert

If he's going to block it he may as well block the automatic fall-off time too. That thing could be up there for many years to come...

Robert

I posted a couple recipes over the holidays in the General Discussion Forum ( Medeiterranean Marvel and Pittsburgh Mill Town Classic) that I thought may have been worthy of the carousel, but no luck.

The Moderators need a vacation too,

John

I posted a couple recipes over the holidays in the General Discussion Forum ( Medeiterranean Marvel and Pittsburgh Mill Town Classic) that I thought may have been worthy of the carousel, but no luck.

The Moderators need a vacation too,

John
yeah what the heck. On the bright side at least your belly wasn’t cheated. Nobody likes a belly cheater

Do threads that are featured automatically go on the carousel? If so there is a newer featured thread on charcoal cabinets I've been commenting on that does not show on the carousel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky