Caprise Fattay

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

heliboydoesbbq

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 22, 2009
Palmer Alaska
YUM this was a great smoke.. one fattay , four racks and ABTs... the fattay I made a day in advance..

Caprice fattay

1lb hot italian sausage local bought in bulk
3 Roma Tomatoes
2 pakages of FRESH basil
3/4 a Costco belgeouiso Bullafo Motzerella
1 pkg Pepper Crust Thick Bacon

Pictures You want pictures!

Cutting the Ingredients

Placing the goods on the Sausage sheet

And thats a Wrap

On the the Load of the day

and the Finished Product

AND the View inside after a bit of sitting

This Fattay was a hit .. everyone liked it and there was only one piece left that I had this morning! delicous! it was smoked for the same 3hrs with the ribs in the shot and was taken off after 5hrs.. a bit of over kill on the smoke BUT it was saturated with good ness.. not bad for a lazy unemployed tuesday!!

CHEERS!

That looks awesome!!!
biggrin.gif

Oh, I'm going to have to try this. Been wondering what to do with the basil I've been growing...GREAT looking FATTAY Heliboy!!

Everything looks good but that fatty is what caught my eye!!! Nice looking, fresh, ingredients, plus a pretty weave, made it look almost too good to eat! Thanks for sharing!!

Looks awesome Heli...and I like the little spin on the name, almost like a little European snobish accent or something, which is hilarious! (I will have some grey poupon with my Caprise' Fattay!).

Buffalo Mozz sounds like a winner with some fresh basil. Points all the way around!
points.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky