Can't wait for College football to START!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

meldo-q

Original poster
Aug 14, 2013
nebraska
Hey all, anybody else getting excited about the upcoming season. I sure am, it means nice early mornings of smoking, tailgating, ect. I think my wife dreads this because pretty much nothing gets done. I am really looking forward to breaking in my new Traeger. I still have the good ole Brinkman electric, but I think she will mainly be for chicken wings now. I look forward to chatting with you guys about the upcoming season, maybe sharing a few gameday recipes as well.GO BIG RED!!!

AMEN    GO BUCKS   thank god no number 1 sports illustrated curse
train.gif

Nothing better than tailgating at LSU football games. Geaux Tigers

I think most games there are 50,000 folks that spend the weekend at tiger stadium that don't have a ticket and wouldn't go to the game if you gave them one.

Death Valley Tailgating, second to none!

Dont count us out we are a very talented football team on the offensive side of the ball. And a pretty good team on defense. So I do not think unlikely but time will tell.

I think most games there are 50,000 folks that spend the weekend at tiger stadium that don't have a ticket and wouldn't go to the game if you gave them one.

Death Valley Tailgating, second to none!
Sounds just like East Lansing on a Saturday afternoon in the fall. Even if the Spartans lose, the party still goes on as if they won, sometimes even with a little bonfire! lol. Now when our neighbors 45 minutes to the south in Ann Arbor lose a game, you can hear the whining all the way up to the Mackinaw Bridge! ;-P

Cajun, we are talking about a team that Arkansas put 50+ points on 2 years ago I think right? There are no definite's in sports, but Arkansas SHOULD be able to pull it off without much trouble. If not, the rest of the season will be very sad in this part of the country. We can't have another circus act season like last year.

Sounds just like East Lansing on a Saturday afternoon in the fall. Even if the Spartans lose, the party still goes on as if they won, sometimes even with a little bonfire! lol. Now when our neighbors 45 minutes to the south in Ann Arbor lose a game, you can hear the whining all the way up to the Mackinaw Bridge! ;-P
We also have bonfires when we lose...to burn the coach in effigy...if we can't capture him live, Heck we even set fire to a gym at Auburn and burned it to the ground before the game(by accident of course).

I'm more than ready for it all to begin but remember if your not a Gator then your Gator Bait
banana_smiley.gif
 My wife may not be so ready for college football season as I'm pretty much in front of the TV all day and night

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky