Cant Search

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I cant add tags or search this is what it says.

Search took too long on this query. Please go back and try your query again. If it fails repeatedly, try a simpler query, and let us know at the feedback page.
[h1]There Seems to be a Problem[/h1]
We're sorry, but there's been an error in our system, and we can't complete your request. Please report this error to us, using our feedback system. Thanks!

I am.  I even logged out then back in
Hmmm---That was the only thing that came to my mind.
confused.gif

Someone should be able to help you soon.

Bear

LOL---I just checked---Same here.

Must be everybody---I'm sure it will be fixed soon!!

Bear

Mines been down as day as well, was looking for emann's banana pudding recipe and had to settle for the vanilla wafer box version

Mine is working on my phone (in desktop view) havent tried the mobile yet. (And Miami.. eman is popular today I guess I just searched gathering gumbo.. )

the search is working now for me.  Huddler could have been doing another update.

Kat
Heya kat.. I just tried to send a pm to you so I didnt jack this thread.. but I cant on my phone in either 'mobile or desktop' mode.. so ill post my question here.. [maybe huddler is messing with that as well] but.. is the "at" thing new or have I just over looked that option. Is it just like "tag" say on facebook that will notify a person if I @_someone ? In a thread?

Thanks and sorry if I missed or overlooked this option..
Mike

the search is working now for me.  Huddler could have been doing another update.

Kat
Heya kat.. I just tried to send a pm to you so I didnt jack this thread.. but I cant on my phone in either 'mobile or desktop' mode.. so ill post my question here.. [maybe huddler is messing with that as well] but.. is the "at" thing new or have I just over looked that option. Is it just like "tag" say on facebook that will notify a person if I @_someone ? In a thread?

Thanks and sorry if I missed or overlooked this option..
Mike
http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/150389/update-today-mention-another-user-with-the-symbol

Jeff announced this a few weeks ago.  It's sort of like Twitter....you use the 'at" symbol and put someone's username in and they get notified of a post or what ever.

Kat

Last edited:

Works Fine Now!!

Bear
Yep it is.  Good thing I had some snack stick recipes saved to evernote.  I will be starting a thread with them later.  have them in the smoker right now. First time, hope they are good, I did a five Lb. batch.

Yep it is.  Good thing I had some snack stick recipes saved to evernote.  I will be starting a thread with them later.  have them in the smoker right now. First time, hope they are good, I did a five Lb. batch.
I'll be watching for it----Don't let me miss it!!

Bear

Thanks but I'm anti google. I also like sifting through the threads here. I've learned a lot that way.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky