Can you indulge me, one last time?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That stinks Flash. I was more upset at the loss of my dog Cassidy in December than I have been over other family members, maybe because she never told me what to do
icon_smile.gif

Thanks for everyone's kind words and prayers. Today was probably the worst day for us since Scooter's death. We have made it thru the "blaming ourselves" stage and realize the ''bad guy'' was actually cancer. What hit us today was the stark realization that he will not be coming back.
We'll be working on his grave site tomorrow, framing it in and adding mulch and some flowers to go along with bird bath that he always stood on his hind legs to get a drink from. I feel like I have lost my child.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky