• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Camping Fatty on Little Chief

dwags55

Joined Dec 29, 2010
Hello all just got back from camping did my first attempt @ a Fatty & didn't come out to bad the flavors where good I use a recipe from this site but have never been able to find it again I don't remember the author but it was delicious I had a small blow out & it wasn't a complete Fatty more like a flatty still it was tasty should I put the fatty in the refridgrator before I roll it & put it in the cooker I also should have put the Fatty on the bottom shelve of my little Chief smoker took a little longer than expected if I could get any help on rolling that rascal Thank Y'all from David in Slidell, Louisiana

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Well like they say here, at least you get to eat your mistakes and it sounds like it tasted good. Remember we like Qview, so next time take photo's. 

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.