Campfire Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ribs on the campfire!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_15.gif

Dang, what do you think you are?? A Cowboy....er, Cowgirl????
biggrin.gif

Excellent. I will give that a try next time we go camping. Somehow I think the other campers will be paying a visit.
PDT_Armataz_01_07.gif

I agree,that is some great looking camp cusine-I love cooking & eating like that while camping. great job cowgirl
icon14.gif

PDT_Armataz_01_06.gif
YUMMY!!
Everything looks so wonderful! fried hominy...I need that recipe, is that a regional dish......?? I know silly So Cal question.. but....it looks and sounds so yum yum yummy

AHHH I found it in the side dishes...duh!
thx

Ribs on a campfire. Once again, great job Jeanie. You have given me allot of ideas for our next campout. Thanks!

Blacklab, thank you!

Flash, now that's funny!! LOL!

Thank you Des!

Jerry, I posted more on my blog, didn't know if they would qualify for a smoking forum since it's camp fire cooking.
confused.gif

BBQ, thanks! Here's the fried hominy recipe....http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...threadid=21618

Mark. thank you! Hope ya give em a try.
smile.gif

You r a smokin heroine. Now can u make it stop lightning over NY so my flight can take off? Alaska isn't looking like its going to happen but at least I can admire your Q

Ron, I'll give it a try. lol
It's storming here too!
Wish I were going to Alaska, please keep safe and take lots of pics for me!

The power of Jeanie worked. We made it out of NY although we are making an unscheduled stay in St Louis. See Steve, It's almost EASTERN iowa lol. If we make the boat Jeanie, Ill have plenty of pics for you.

Looks great as usual Cowgirl. But I thought you were going to do a lot more camping and fishing and let someone else do the cooking for a change??

lol...that was MY plan, not everyone else's plan.
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif
Had a good time anyway.
wink.gif

Thank you DINGLE....I think I just like cooking over an open fire more than my friends do. lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky