Calling all East Texas-area pitmasters!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

apachepunchbbq

Original poster
Jun 27, 2017
Hi there all, 

It's good to talk to you all. I am coordinating a small cook-off this October (around halloween) that will benefit our local police and other first responders.

We had our first one last year, only two of us were there, but it was fun and we were able to raise some money for a good cause.

I am putting out a feeler for those who might be interested in participating in this event.

Who's interested???????

Josh

East Texas is a distinct cultural, geographic and ecological area in the U.S. state of Texas.

Railroad map of Texas, east of the 100th meridian (circa 1884)
According to the Handbook of Texas, the East Texas area "may be separated from the rest of Texas roughly by a line extending from the Red River in north central Lamar Countysouthwestward to east central Limestone County and then southeastward towards eastern Galveston Bay", though most sources separate the Gulf Coast area into a separate region.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky