Cajun Crawfish Cornbread Casserole

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Made this again today and took to our weekly Brewery meeting. One guy who does not give out compliments normally even said this was extremely good. I need new oven but gave it a go anyhow. Did not cook as good as should of but stll tasted good. Here the recipe. https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/cajun-crawfish-cornbread-casserole.304702/

20220331_154535.jpg

Looking great Brian!! I need to come up there for one of your weekly brewery meetings. Food and beer...what more could a person ask for?

Robert

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
looks like Bearcarver Bearcarver may have some competition on the Ninja! Good looking breakfast!
Jim
Nice Brian, love the drink, and with the last couple weeks you have had , i'm surprised you only had 1 in the picture . You know you have 2 hands. lol

We also eat breakfast anytime of day that works for us.

Great meal , and you and Bear are making the Ninja look good

David
Looks Great, Brian!!
Nice Job!----Like.
BTW: What setting did you use for that "Stiff Drink"??
Glad to hear you're loving that Ninja.
Proves once again, "The Bear don't steer anybody wrong." :emoji_sunglasses:

Bear
Nice job Brian!
I haven’t had corned beef hash in ages, and yours looks delicious!
Al
I remember the first post of this. I still got it bookmarked. Still on my to do list.
Jim
On my list as well
Looks dang good!
Looking great Brian!! I need to come up there for one of your weekly brewery meetings. Food and beer...what more could a person ask for?

Robert
Great looking cornbread Brian. Wish I had easy access to Crawfish.
It should of been more like this one but my oven needs to be replaced and I all ready spent way to much money this year. Waiting for a good sale. The flavor is great though just don't use china crawfish! Sam's carries 1 lb package of LA.

cb.jpg

Looks really good Brian, unfortunately we've only got access to the Chinese variety.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks really good Brian, unfortunately we've only got access to the Chinese variety.

Point for sure
Chris
Those things taste horrible and not worth using. You also have to watch. Somethings says US but only packaged in US and product from China.

No celery? For shame! haha just kidding.
Looks really good I may have to try that.
I can get fresh crawfish, not sure how I would deshell them.

Looks great Brian .
Don't be afraid to use that Genesis 400 series as an oven . Really works great for that .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky