Cajun Boiled Shrimp Remoulade Lettuce Wraps

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A little late to the party, but that looks fantastic.

Point for sure
Chris

Man! I’ve been getting crushed with life the past month and missed this completely! Shout out to one eyed jack one eyed jack for brining it to my attention! I’m bummed because I just made a remoulade for a diner party we’re doing Saturday, I would have used this version. Beautiful wraps, perfect spring meal! great work and thank you for sharing!

Reactions: one eyed jack
Man! I’ve been getting crushed with life the past month and missed this completely! Shout out to one eyed jack one eyed jack for brining it to my attention! I’m bummed because I just made a remoulade for a diner party we’re doing Saturday, I would have used this version. Beautiful wraps, perfect spring meal! great work and thank you for sharing!
Give Kieths sauce recipe a shot, Jed, you won't be disappointed. I did add a bit extra Garlic cause I'm a nut for it, but followed the recipe other than that.

That's an awesome looking meal! I can see why Jack wanted to make it! Too bad on the fishing but a happy ending with the shrimp.
It's not just Minnesotans Sven Svensson Sven Svensson , my son could disappear the whole bowl of snicker salad!

Ryan

I wrote this out to put in my recipe manager. Posting for others. This is so good. Using it for catfish.

1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup diced celery
1/2 cup sliced green onions
2 Tbsp minced garlic
1/2 cup creole mustard
1/4 cup chopped parsley
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp Louisiana Hot Sauce
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce

Method
In a 2 quart mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Once blended, cover and place in refrigerator, preferably overnight. A minimum of 4 hours is required to develop. When ready, remove from refrigerator and adjust seasonings.

What's creole mustard? I don't remember ever seeing that

Chris

Thanks Jack, so it sounds spicy, but not hot.

Chris

Your welcome Chris, and your description is pretty accurate.

It's not overly spicy, but "flavorful", and not hot. I like it a lot for sandwiches. Used to be available in the local grocery stores here in eastern NC, now my only source is Amazon and these small jars.

Reactions: gmc2003
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky