Cabela's has refurb slicers on sale... Cheap.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoke 2 geaux

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Mar 18, 2010
Denham Springs La.
I just ordered a refurb Waring slicer from Cabela's for $49.00.  I realize the reviews are mixed on this thing, but for 49 bucks, I'm willing to take a gamble.  They also have quite a bit of their other meat processing equipment on sale as well.  Check it out.

icon_cool.gif

Heck for 49 bucks give it a shot and of it works out let us know here.

I got one for Christmas.  Used it on 2 pastramis without a problem, other than the suction cups did not grip the counter well; I'll have to work on that.  cleaning was not an issue.

I got one for Christmas.  Used it on 2 pastramis without a problem, other than the suction cups did not grip the counter well; I'll have to work on that.  cleaning was not an issue.
How big is the throw from the slide to the blade? I like to get about 9-10" for bacon slices

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky