Buzzard

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cajunsmoker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 21, 2006
Monroe, La
Anybody seen Buzzard lately? Starting to think that weird hat Up In Smoke put on him was some type of Alien space transport thingie
icon_redface.gif

His user profile shows his last activity at yesterday (3-26) at 7:54 PM, guess he just doesn't wanna talk much lately.

Maybe if he sees his name in the lights he will say something.

Keep bumping the thread please
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I just shot him a e-mail, I don't know if you remember but quite a while back in the "Breaking Wind" thread he said he had an interest in the Ohio State propane tank cover, so I PM'd him and said I had picked one up if he still was interested, he sent me his e-mail and paid and I sent it on it's way.....I never heard back from him.
confused.gif
Sure hope all is well.

I was wonderingthe same thing for the past week or so, but I saw a post to one of the newbies today by him so he's back someplace.

We miss you Buzzard!

Last time I spoke (e-mailed) with Buzzard he mentioned he was studying for some classes, guess he's been busy ............. But I have seen him logged on for a minute or two here or there.

Buzzard ..... That rub is Kick A$$ ............. Thanks again

Can we all come hang out at Texas Motor Speedway with you?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky